6/28/24

summer 2024 uniform

I adore the concept of a uniform! This one is my go to for this summer. 

1. crew neck T,  J.Crew Factory

2. linen shorts, Old Navy




This outfit is perfect for days at home, traveling (hello elastic waist band!), errands, chasing my toddler, curling up for an afternoon power nap, whatever. Throw on some jewelry and lipstick and I can even take this look to a restaurant. I love the mix and match of colors. The variations keep it interesting, and yet it is the same!

I was discussing style with some friends lately and they said let's embrace more of what's already working. This is what's working. It's simple. My style is simple. And it's not boring because there are so many combos. Also, the accessories really shine when paired with such basics. 

Do you have a summer uniform?

5 comments:

  1. I love your seashell necklace, and I love this uniform because it's classy and intentional while still being comfortable. A big step up from t-shirts and gym shorts. I have been working from home this year and have fallen into a pattern of dressing up t-shirts and leggings (especially camo leggings) with an oversized denim shirt worn open with the sleeves rolled up. I have some fun sneakers I alternate and of course, jewelry helps. Wearing a watch every day makes me feel more "put together." I really like "fashion watches," still, in the era of the Apple watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!!!! SB. You are so cute! Love the addition of fun jewelry and shoes to step it up. Why fix what isn’t broken?? Yay for comfort and ease and style ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your summer uniform! I’m totally a uniform gal too. Usually a cotton tank or tee shirt dress to keep things simple and only have to decide which color to pick out! —Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your summer uniform! Mine is very similar but with Amazon Essentials drawstring linen shorts (longer inseam--in case anyone reading is tall like me). You recently mentioned your season of simplicity and that really resonated with me. I'm in a season of automating whatever I can. Uniforms fit both those seasons for sure.

    ReplyDelete