6/26/24

best summer sandwich + farmer's market

This is a favorite, an open faced tomato and cucumber sandwich. Good enough for company and doesn't get any easier!




Ingredients: 

Good bread, toasted. I like bagels, too

chive and onion cream cheese

farmer's market cucumbers and tomatoes

salt and pepper

.......

I have committed to going to the farmer's market every week to get tomatoes and cucumbers. If you follow the Lazy Genius, this falls under her decide once philosophy. I have decided (once) that if we are low on tomatoes and cucumbers, it's worth a special trip to restock. I could get distracted by all the other produce, but that takes a lot of decisions, so I keep it simple with tomatoes and cucumbers only. Also, those 2 produces are always affordable.

2 comments:

  1. SB - Beautiful lunch!! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! And love the colors 👌🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete