11/2/23

starting over, again

Y'all! I'm starting over, again. I feel compelled.

I haven't blogged routinely since Caroline was a baby, 8 years ago, and I have missed this art! I still think in blog posts. 



Why?

1. I want to keep a record. 

2. There is a void of good blogs written by normal people.

3. I like to share, but not on social media. 

4. I want to create and not just consume on the internet.

5. It energizes me. 

6. I have a one year old, and I need a hobby. 

I've contemplated reviving my old blog, but decided I need a fresh start. I've evolved. My interests and styles have changed. My vibes are less "how to" and more storied. Think conversation between friends, sharing recommendations, updates, and advice. 

My goal is 2 posts/week. Stick around and hopefully I will, too. 

Please comment or email me (sbspooner@gmail.com). 

2 comments: