8/3/24

friday five

It's the dog days, time to lean into indoor activities like art, movies, and watching the Olympics. 

1. These are our longstanding favorite art supply, paint sticks.




2. I loved the movie, King Richard. Amazing story!

3. I'm sure by now you've all seen Celine Dion's performance at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Epic.

4. Does anyone remember the blog, Memories on Cloverlane? It was one of my all time favorites. Here is a must-listen 2 part podcast interview about teens with Sarah Turner (part 1 and part 2). She tragically died from cancer earlier this year, and I will miss her corner of the internet so much. 

5. Back to school is so close. That means it's time for me to freeze some PB & J's

Happy Friday (actually Saturday). 

1 comment:

  1. I loved Clover Lane so much! Thanks for sharing the link- I’ll have to listen. Love your blog SB- I look forward to reading it whenever you publish!

    ReplyDelete