7/13/24

friday five

This is my first (and maybe only) Friday Five. The idea is I round up five of my favorite recommendations on Fridays...books, movies, recipes, beauty products, etc. What if it became a regular thing?! 

Y'all, I will try. 


1. Blue Bell strawberry ice cream is superior to other brands. I don't even like strawberry ice cream, but BB is DEEEElightful. Jill has been getting a small scoop after dinner this week and making a sticky mess on the porch. 

2. Earlier this summer I went to a Justin Timberlake concert. It was so fun! His fan base is definitely middle age women. Ha! His Tiny Desk Concert is awesome. You're welcome. P.S. I saw him before his DWI.

3. I'm going on five years wearing Clinque eyeliner. Roast coffee is my color. It goes on smooth and it stays on! It's totally worth the price. 

4. I'm almost done reading The Anxious Generation by Johnathon Haidt. It's about kids and smart phones. A must read!

5. Someone please buy me this retro Uno. I have been playing Uno and other games with my kids. I think of myself as someone who hates games, but I always end up having fun, laughing and trash talking the other players. 

What about you? What do you recommend?

P.S. The first Friday Five is on a Saturday. Go with it. 

Some links are Amazon Associate Links

No comments:

Post a Comment