2/22/24

tip for mamas home with babies

Babies are wonderful, and babies are so much work! One year olds are the worst, extremely mobile and yet they have no sense of danger. And why God made them so curious and drawn to the most off limits thing in any given room, I will never know!




All I know is this. Set up your pack in play. Fill it with toys, board books, and a comfy quilt. Utilize it on a routine basis. I like to set my little Jilly in hers midmorning after she's been very busy crawling all over the house and trying to kill herself. She may protest a little, but typically settles in and will play for about 20 minutes.

I usually spend this time getting dressed for the day or prepping dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. SB you recommended this years ago and I’ve never forgotten it! Need to put mine back out after using for a trip- thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete